How Sunrun Works
Buy Solar Power, Not Solar Panels
How much time do you have to think about electricity?
Get affordable solar energy the easy way.
The Nitty Gritty
- Sunrun buys a solar system and has it installed on your roof.
- You pay little or nothing down to get the panels installed, and then monthly for the electricity your panels generate.
- Sunrun actively monitors your panels and provides maintenance and repairs.
Our Not-So-Salesy Process
Solar power isn't right for every home.
Some homes are too shady. Some face the wrong direction. Sometimes, people simply don't use enough electricity to make the switch to solar financially worthwhile.
For the homes where solar is just right, it's a really great idea.
We'll help you figure out whether solar is just right for your home.
How we work:
- Get your home evaluated in 10 minutes. Call us at 855-478-6786 or request a free solar consultation. A Sunrun solar specialist will call you and let you know whether solar works for your home.
- One of our certified installers will come to your house to look at it to make sure it's really right for solar.
- If you sign up, your system will be installed by our certified installer. Your installer will be expert in solar installations where you live.
- You turn on your system and watch your meter run backwards on those sunny days!
Need more information?
Tell us a little bit about your home
Find out if solar is right for you with our 3 minute review.